Thursday, July 25, 2013

on to atwell adventures

Eeeeps!

We are married! {And isn't he so handsome?}

photo by the wonderful Amber Phinisee

We're celebrating day 18 of marriage and since then we've partied at our reception (dancing, desserts and my favorite fa-jah starting the Harlem Shake while wearing a Star Wars helmet? #memories:)), honeymooned in St. Lucia (absolutely incredible!), packed up my things (thank you Miami for delaying our flight so we this had to be done at super speed), and moved into our apartment (I still feel like I'm playing house!)!  It's been a beautiful whirlwind and so fun!

It felt only appropriate that we create a new blog to update our family and friends of our new adventures - so I present to you, Atwell Adventures!


Come visit our virtual front door and say hello!

xoxo, Rachel Atwell



No comments: