Saturday, November 29, 2008

Santa's on his way!

And so is another nephew or niece for me!!!

J & T told us on thanksgiving night that they are having a baby and BABY is due June 11! I am so excited that our family is growing yet again.

On Thanksgiving night, Ruthie, Caleb and I all went to a shopping outlet that's about an hour away. I really couldn't believe to see as many people as I did. And the lines were ridiculous.
But I did get some GREAT things at J.Crew! Yipee! And I got something else but I'll save that for later.

Our house has finally quieted down again since our family went back home yesterday ad today. It was nice to wake up to the sound of rain and just think. Now me and caleb are watching the UGA-Tech game... which is not looking good right now since they're up by 10. Hopefully we'll come back soon!

And for a few of you that were at AB's wedding in March, SCOTCH made it's reappearance this week! Only on the left side this time though?!??? Hahaha=)

Happy Holidays, sweet friends!

Edit: UGA just got a TD... Gooooo Dawgs!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

SCOTCH! Sweet! Sorry I missed it.

Gina said...

NICE!!!!!

Tiffany said...

i'm so excited for them and guess what? we have something in common because i just found out that niece/nephew #3 is on the way for us too!!!!