Thursday, February 12, 2009

currently...

going through lots of old pictures. 

Well, not that old, but pictures I haven't seen in awhile.  This is a VERY slow process as our old home computer is locking up about every 20 seconds.  (This makes me very thankful for my computer.  and it also makes me very cautious about how many pics I put on my computer to not make it slow like said old computer=)  This is also taking longer because of my need for the pictures to be correctly labeled/organized in iPhoto.  Yes, I am a nerd.  

I just love looking through these pictures though.  I bought my first digital camera when I was a senior in high school.  And although it was a shotty camera that took blurry pictures, I'm so glad I have those shotty/blurry pictures.  I bought it just a few days before little Ethan was born.  So many memories.  I'll share some of those sometime if you'd like.  

I also want to start taking more pictures and learning more about different angles, lighting... etc.  It is something that will take me time, patience and alot of practice but I think the results will be worth it.  

So for now, I will leave you with one of my favorite pic-chas.... it's actually my desktop background.  

and no, sadly, i didn't take it.  one day.

No comments: