Tuesday, February 10, 2009

ewwww.

I often have really weird dreams.  Dreams that don't make any sense.  Sometimes I remember these dreams in vivid detail after waking up in the middle of the night and then in the morning all I can remember is having a dream.  (I should start writing them down when I wake up).

Well last night was different.  I had a weird, awful dream.  For those of you that know me, you probably know that I can be indecisive.  Well in this dream last night, I dreamed I was getting married.  Suprisingly, that is not the scary part.  The scary part was when we arrived at the church--which was really a football locker room?-- I hadn't seen any of the dresses.  I guess my indecisive-ness got the best of me on this one.  I had bought them off-line without ever seeing any of them until a few minutes before.  So what were the dresses like?  

One word. Bronze.  

Bronze thread to be exact, all over these white dresses.  It was awful and then I found out how much they cost and was even more upset.  

So after thinking about this ridiculous(ly) awful dream, I began to back track.  What made my mind create such a random assortment of events?  

J.Crew.  Right before bed, I was looking at their website and looked at their wedding section, which is absolutely incredible if you've never looked.  I never knew looking at such pretty things would cause such an ugly dream.  

And there you have it... a look into my head at 4:00 a.m.   

(edit: sorry if you were expecting something more than a shallow dream... I've got nothing=)  Check back another day and I hope I won't dissapoint you!)

No comments: