Sunday, April 26, 2009

early to bed, early to rise

I've really got to get on a better sleep schedule. These past few weeks I feel like I've been dr-agggggg-innnggg. I don't normally feel tired but lately I find myself waking up multiple times in the night - something that I never remember doing. I also recently got a select comfort mattress topper which basically makes you feel like you're sleeping on a cloud.

So needless to say, getting up in the morning is never fun. But here is something I've realized during my tired state. No matter how tired I am or how much I want to crawl back in to my fluffy cloud of a bed and sleep the day away, if I stay positive and remember "this is the day" it usually makes it all right. So you're attitude (or at least for me) and your outlook really can change your situation. Try it sometime.

edit: I'll probably be eating my words tomorrow morning around 6:45... keep me accountable=)

No comments: