Thursday, June 4, 2009

hmmm...

Today I bought my first plant.

As I told some of my family tonight, hydrangeas are one of my favorite flowers and I like them even more when they are marked down to $5! So this weekend I am going to try to plant it in a cool pot my mom said I could use. If you have any hydrangea growing advice, let me know!

I was thinking today... I miss the more simple life, not to say I wasn't tired, out of my mind and sunburnt, but I still miss it. I am thankful to have a job though that keeps me going from one thing to the next. I'm always busy - usually doing stuff that I enjoy. So really - I have MUCH to be grateful for. And like I said at the beginning of the summer, I am going to have a good attitude regardless=)

Until then, I will have to work on my trip to the merry-est of all lands! A little less than a month away if all goes as planned!

oh and I hit two big milestones this week in my life - one year on the blog and one year at my job... what a year!

So I really am growing up... buying plants, thinking of a different time in my life, keeping a job for a year, planning my first vacation... this is crazy.

1 comment:

Gina said...

All I know about hydrangeas is that their color depends on the soil in which they are planted...I think.