Tuesday, December 29, 2009

a picture of His love

Tonight I had coffee with two sweet friends that I grew up with.

I feel right now that the three of us are all in very different parts of life due to different zip codes, the relationships we are (or aren't) in, careers, plans for the future, etc.

But the thing I love about these two girls is that we can still have sweet, meaningful fellowship regardless of where each other are. We can rejoice with one another when one talks about wedding plans that are being made, we can relate to each other when we find out we are taking the same medicine and we can encourage each other in faith and in love. I know, I know... it's the small things.

For these friendships, I am grateful; they give me a glimpse (a very small glimpse) of what Christ love is like for us.

Incredible.

No comments: