Friday, December 31, 2010

two-oh-one-oh

Thankful for these past 365 days. During this year, I've had the chance to laugh, love, serve, grow, cry, apply, doubt, wonder, feel, sing, explore, fly, learn, teach, sit, listen, wait, watch and travel. The Lord has given me so much joy this year and more specifically these past couple of months; He has given me a cup that runneth over!

Right now I'm preparing to start off a new year with some more travelling. I will be spending January 1 in the Atlanta, Miami and finally Port-au-Prince airport, and spending the following next days outside of P-a-P. This trip is planned to be much like when I visited back in August – working with local school children and sharing Christ love with them.

So thankful this is how I get to start out a great, great 2-0-1-1!

p.s. - I have a new nephew! Shepherd "Shep" Eugene Tanner... sweet boy. So thankful for this little blessing!



No comments: