Sunday, May 24, 2009

celebrate today

Let me be the first to say, Happy Memorial Day! I am truly greatly for a day like this to honor so many people who have serve and continue to serve for our country. Since beginning my job, holidays like this take on a whole new meaning. You see, I get to often hear stories of people who have served all over the world and fought in battles to make our country what it is. So needless to say, my job teaches me alot.

So in my last post I talked about all the things I had to do this weekend. Well all of the said things went swell...
Ruthie graduated...

Jessie was showered with gifts and love from friends and family...

old friends watched Brian and Sarah get married...

and Anna Beth & Joel told me I am going to be an aunt again!

Well, I hadn't talked about that "little part" but that's just because I just found out. AB casually told me as I was leaving to go to the wedding and so I had a good two hours to think about this other little friend I am getting in a few months! I am so excited and thankful for what the Lord is doing!


No comments: