Wednesday, October 14, 2009

where to begin?

So the other day I thought I'd get "back to blogging". Well the following is what I wrote...

Exactly one month ago I wrote my last post. Truthfully, I've thought many times
about writing since then but it's hard to write when your head isn't clear.

and mine DEFINITELY has not been clear.

In the last month I have fallen down stairs at work (stop laughing), had a dear resident pass, bought a car, given up the employee of the month parking spot, had breakdowns/crying at work, had breakdowns/crying at home, dropped a&p, welcomed back Survivor, the Office, and Amazing Race into my weekly schedule, been called "anal retentive" by my dermatologist (?), thrown up, sent the wrong people emails... about them (awkward!), witnessed a Snuggie being worn in my house, and survived it all.

And then I fell asleep. No seriously, like woke up 3 hours later at 1 or 2 a.m. with a computer in my lap, fell asleep. So, I hope that didn't little blurb didn't make your eyes fall go hazy.


And for today...

Today I turn(ed) twenty-three. Twenty-three. Such a weird number. I like pretty, even numbers. Twenty-three is not one. It kind of hurts my ears... "eeeeeeee". I don't know.

But regardless of if I like this prime number or not, God has given me another year. I look forward to what will happen in this twenty-third year of my life. What lies ahead, I do not know. Who knows what lies ahead - My Jesus.

And that is ALL I need to know for now.

No comments: