Sunday, January 17, 2010

changin'

I realized something the other day.

As I am becoming older (you should know that I'm only 1 year, 8 months and 27 days from being 25) and having more life experiences to look back on, my view on something is changing. Or should I say, changin', emphasis on the long A sound... that's right, say it with me, chaaaaaangin'.

Ok so here it is:

I am beginning to LOVE country music.
I know, I know.

What started out as just Faith Hill has grown to Tim McGraw, Lady Antebellum, Brad Paisley, Allison Krause, Nickelcreek, Zach Brown Band, Keith Urban, Carrie Underwood, Taylor Swift, and some Sugarland (when they are not singing about cheating on your spouse). Ahh... I can't believe the list is even that long!

And another confession, I created a Pandora station for my country music obsession and listened to it every morning while getting ready last week.

But don't worry, "Yeah" by Usher will always still be one of my favorite songs.
Take that and rewind it back!

2 comments:

Emily and Dallas said...

Girrrl- I LOVE this. HAHA! I miss you to death!

Unknown said...

a n d I LOVE you=)