Friday, October 15, 2010

it's a great dayyyy to be alive!

Out of all the years I've lived, so far numero 2-4 is turning out to be the best. And yes, I know it's only been two days.

But here are some examples of why this day was so good.

1.) For the second day in a row, I woke up on time! This is no small feat for me, just ask my mom who has to call and wake me up almost every day. Sorry, Momsie.

2.) Today, when I see what kind of soups our kitchen had, I found out that they had one of my favorites, Butternut Squash... Win!

3.) After work (I left half day), I went and had a manicure and pedicure. If you know me, this is not something I ever do. But since I had a gift certificate and the wedding this weekend, I went for it. It was increddddible.

But you know what, out of all those little things that make life a little sweeter, one thing topped them all: finding out this little boy is going to be a big brother!


Congrats AB & Joel! I can't wait!

2 comments:

Emily and Dallas said...

Yeah!! The Queen family is exploding. Can't wait to meet the whole crew!

Kathryn Anne (Kate) said...

I love reading your blog! Just got your comment!

-Kate