Sunday, August 31, 2008

not daydreams...

NIGHTMARES.

I just woke up from having a series of them.  It's a little after 2:00 a.m. and I can't go back to sleep now.  

In my nightmare, Ruthie and I were trapped by an middle aged man who would not let us go.  I remember in my dream sending my dad a text message with something along the lines of "Help, bring a gun, bring the police."  I must have been scared of that man.  Why I didn't call the police with this cell phone... I do not know.

In one of the others, I remember being outside our church with mom and Ruthie, and there were things in piles all around the property.  We weren't sure why they were there but as we were standing next to one of them, we saw someone drive up and light a torch to one in the distant.  Soon, alot of them were being lit and we were almost trapped inside flaming piles.  

Weird? Yes.  Scary? Uh-huh.  

No comments: