Saturday, January 24, 2009

reunion time

Currently: I am in Milledgeville sitting and sipping on coffee at a friend's (JMT) apartment, listening to the t.v. in the background.  JMT is working on a big event that will be held this weekend. (GOOD LUCK, JMT!)

JMT called the other day letting me know that one of our friends was coming down this weekend so we decided to have a mini reunion.  And then yesterday, I got a call from my old McRoomers, about her coming through town with her kids on a field trip.  So I got to see her before I left for Milledgeville!  I got to meet alot of her little 5th graders and I smelled of pizza and garlic for the rest of the night. Mmm.  On my short, little (normally boring) drive to Milledgeville last night, I also got to talk to a friend from camp that I hadn't talked to in over a year.  It's nice to have friends that you can pick up right where you left off.  I like friends like that.  So, more reunion time tonight.  And maybe a little speed scrabble too.  

One can only hope.

Edit: I am watching VH1 and there is a commercial on about animal abuse... you know, slow motion pictures of sad looking dogs played along to a sad Sarah McLachlan song.  Now, I am not an animal hater (or abuser), but come on people, think about all the children that are being abused before you send your $18/month.  Thank you.  (steps down from the platform)

No comments: