Monday, January 5, 2009

**lookin' fine, in 2009

Actually, I have yet to look fine in 2009.  In fact, I've done quite the opposite.  You see, I am still sick.  Yes, still.  An upper respiratory infection and a side of laryngitis to be exact.  So in 2009, I have already seen my doctor.  Hoo-ray.

And in 2009, I have started a budget.  A real budget.  During college, I accrued a generous amount of loan money from a not so generous lender.  So I am determined to get this paid off quickly and faster than they expect me to pay it off.  (It's not really that bad, but who likes being in the negative??  Not me.)  ItalicI have even set up an online thing that lets me put in all of my account info and track where I am spending my money the most and how I am spending it.  This month, my most frequented place was Chick-fil-A.  How sad.  But that is also the month where Nanny was in the hospital and I would grab it to go after work.  I accumulated many a kids meal books (because they don't give toys) that month.  I have also set up a ledger created by myself and I actually like putting all the numbers in and keeping track of everything.  It makes me feel like I am in control... which as you know, I like. ALOT.  
Here is one of the graphs that the online place created for me...  cool, huh?  
(keep in mind that I do not normally spend $237 on shopping... it was Christmas time, people=)

And in 2009, today, I am missing my first day of work.  I h-a-t-e missing work.  I don't like to feel that I am getting behind or possibly letting someone down.  These things do not make me feel good.  But due to the incessant coughing, sneezing, runny nose, aching muscles (from said coughing and sneezing) I felt like staying home was probably a good idea.  

So for now, I am off to rest.  more.  Pray that I get better.  And pray that I stay with my budget=)

**I do not endorse this quote in any way, shape or form.  I actually laugh when people say it and are expected to be taken seriously.  Please don't judge me.  

No comments: